Corrugated bin boxes are versatile and compact-sized storage units used for storing or displaying random small to medium sized items ranging from screws and stationery to personal belongings such as bands, hairpins and so on. They can be of various types in terms of the storage units or parts inside, one-piece boxes, and most commonly rectangular or angular ones. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer cardboard bin boxes wholesale options as well as customization to suit specific requirements in terms of thickness, materials, width, depth, and length. Since we are very particular about quality in every aspect, the same is applicable for our corrugated bin boxes as well. We incorporate stringent inspection and testing techniques for all the corrugated bin boxes before they are shipped out. They are checked for impact resistance, weight bearing capacity, material sturdiness, dimensionsion as well as accuracy and quick turnaround times.
Bin boxes are so versatile that they can be used anywhere from homes to industrial units to store diverse things. BlueRose offers a variety of bin boxes in terms of sizes, angles, shapes, internal parts or sections, and lengths. Most of our standard bin boxes are made from Flute B profile ecofriendly corrugated board which is 99% recyclable. We offer the following types of corrugated bin boxes:
- One-piece bin box: You can store random or miscellaneous things in this box. These boxes do not have sections, hence, varied sized items may be stored. Else, you may store one item in multiple quantities, such as pens or adhesive tapes of same types.
- Warehouse rack bin boxes: These are typically open top rectangular boxes, and their three ends have the same dimensions, while the fourth end is short or absent. The three ends with extended lengths protect the items inside, while the fourth or front end offers access to store or pick up items from the box.
- Open top bin boxes: These boxes, as the term implies, have an open top. These can be commonly seen on display shelves or at sales counters. You can easily display the items you want and keep them organized in these boxes.
- Stackable bin boxes: A stack works on last in first out (LIFO) principle. The same applies to this type of bin box. The top end portion of this box type has a slope or angle which is open. The remaining top portion is closed. So, typically, you can store a single type of item in the required quantity, and remove one only when required. These are typically used for storage rather than display.
A clutter-free and organized workspace allows free movement as well as increased focus and productivity. Our corrugated bin boxes help you streamline your items in an orderly manner and remove the clutter around. Here are some benefits of our bin boxes.
- As mentioned, they help organize and remove clutter. This increases productivity because of the free space around. It also helps you quickly find the item you want.
- It enhances worker safety especially when you store items such as pins, screws, any pointed or hazardous products.
- These boxes can be labeled and the sections can be named or numbered. This makes organizing far easier and you can quickly put back the item you took out.
- While these boxes are widely used across industrial units, you can use them in homes and small offices too, to store your personal belongings, stationery, and so on.
- Some hand tools are still used industries for cutting, drilling, and allied functions. These tools are generally compact sized and need to be stored safely. Bin boxes are ideal in this case.
As mentioned the application areas of our bin boxes are wide and diverse. Here are some industries and areas where they find a large application:
- Food & beverages
- Manufacturing units
- Art and craft items
- Domestic assorted items
At BlueRose Packaging, we offer a high level of customization as far as bin boxes are concerned. This is because we want these boxes to suit your exact requirements. We have an efficient team with whom you can share your requirements or ask any relevant questions you may have. Our team will offer you a quick design as well as a quote based on your budget and requirements. Also, this is done after a detailed discussion with your team and their approval. We can also offer a prototype of the product. Final production is done only after you give a go-ahead. Low or high volume, we cater to each requirement. Some sectors such as retail and food may require bulk quantities of bin boxes. We offer good deals on bulk orders, and even if a single order includes different types of boxes.
At BlueRose Packaging, we entirely design and manufacture our corrugated bin boxes at our well-equipped facility in Southern California. If you have any questions about our bin boxes or need to make an enquiry regarding pricing, and so on, you can contact our team via phone or email. We will be happy to assist you.