Safe and effective packaging is one of the important requirements for all types of businesses. If a product gets damaged or lost during transit, these businesses may incur huge losses in the form of replacements and loss of reputation. To avoid this, nowadays, businesses are investing in safe packaging that not only secures the product but also offers clear view of the product being delivered. Packaging poly bags are specially considered for this purpose as they can fulfill both of these requirements. The demand for custom poly bags has always been high. At BlueRose Packaging, we provide custom poly bags in bulk to meet your application requirements. The clients who have used these wholesale polyethylene bags agree that they are the best way to avoid losses incurred due to product damages, loss of shipment, continuous inspection at every stage of shipping, and loss of brand reputation.
Made of high-quality materials, our wholesale polyethylene bags make a great choice for shipping small and heavy duty products. These bags protect the products stored inside, so, businesses and their customers can be assured that the products are received in good condition.
At BlueRose Packaging in Los Angeles, we take all your shipping needs seriously. Every polyethylene packaging bag is designed to offer you the best value for investment. Our experts invest their expertise and knowledge to build products that serve their purpose and allow users to optimize the value of their investments. If you need the best shipping supplies in Orange County, perhaps, you must contact us first.
- Polyethylene Flat Bags : Flat poly bags are widely used across industries for packaging flat and small items such as paper products or printed materials, and so on. Wholesale polyethylene flat bags are available in different dimensions to meet your application requirements. The bags are measured by laying them flat on surfaces. The bags can be easily stapled, tied, or heat sealed to protect the stored items inside them. Since all items stored within flat polyethylene bags may not need the same degree of protection, we offer them in different thicknesses, which are denominated by Mils. A Mil represents a thousandth of an inch.
|1 mil Low Density Flat Bags||0.9 mil TUF-R® Std Linear Low Density Flat Bags|
|1.25 Low Density Flat Bags||1 mil TUF-R® Std Linear Low Density Poly Bags|
|1.5 Low Density Flat Bags||1.2 mil TUF-R® Std Linear Low Density Flat Bags|
|2 mil Low Density Flat Bags||1.8 mil TUF-R® Heavy Linear Low Density Flat Bags|
|3 mil Low Density Flat Bags||2 mil TUF-R® Heavy Linear Low Density Poly Bags|
|4 mil Low Density Flat Bags||2.75 mil TUF-R® Extra Heavy Duty Linear Low Density Flat Bags|
|6 mil Low Density Flat Bags||Header Pak™ Bags|
|Leak Proof Bags|
- Polyethylene Gusset Bags : Gusseted poly bags feature tucked-in pleats and are flat pressed. The bags possess a bottom crease, which enables easy bag expansion. This feature makes it suited for packaging and carrying large volume and 3D items. The gusseted bags can be stapled, tied, heat-sealed, or taped shut. These poly bags are ideal for storing items such as electronic goods, food, agricultural equipment, and cleanroom technology equipment, and so on. Like flat bags, we provide these wholesale gusset bags in different thicknesses.
|0.75 mil Low Density Gusset Bags||0.6 mil TUF-R® Std Linear Low Density Flat Bags|
|1 mil Low Density Gusset Bags||0.75 mil TUF-R® Std Linear Low Density Gusset Bags|
|1.25 mil Low Density Gusset Bags||0.85 mil TUF-R® Std Linear Low Density Gusset Bags|
|1.5 mil Low Density Gusset Bags|
|2 mil Low Density Gusset Bags|
|3 mil Low Density Gusset Bags|
- Polyethylene Tubing: Polyethylene tubing allows you to produce plastic bags in various sizes. We provide wholesale poly tubing in different thicknesses. They are commonly used for storing items with irregular shapes. The tubing can be easily cut to the length of the item to be stored and sealed at the end. You can use twist ties, heat seals, or bag tapes at the end of the bag. Poly tubing bags are ideal for storing heavy duty equipment used across industries.
|1.25 mil Low Density Poly Tubing||2 mil Pink Anti-Static Poly Tubing|
|1.5 mil Low Density Poly Tubing||4 mil Pink Anti-Static Poly Tubing|
|2 mil Low Density Poly Tubing||6 mil Pink Anti-Static Poly Tubing|
|3 mil Low Density Poly Tubing|
|4 mil Low Density Poly Tubing||4 mil Class 100 Clean Room Tubing|
|6 mil Low Density Poly Tubing||6 mil Class 100 Clean Room Tubing|
澳洲10人工全天计划At BlueRose Packaging, we specialize in wholesale custom poly bags, which meet the typical packaging requirements of our clients. Our experts work closely with clients to understand their requirements and they guide them with appropriate selection. However, that is not enough. You need to keep certain things in mind while choosing wholesale polyethylene bags for your applications.
- Type of Poly Bags Needed: At BlueRose Packaging we stock poly bags of different types such as flat poly bags, gusseted poly bags, and polyethylene tubing. All these poly bags serve different purposes. So, you need to choose the one appropriately considering your business requirements.
- Determine the Size of the Poly Bag That Best Meets Your Application Needs: If you are choosing poly bags for packaging purposes, perhaps, you need to measure the product to be packaged. This can be easily done by taking quick measurements of the product available. Along with this, you need to address the space that the product may occupy when packaged or stored. Always take care to choose a bag that is slightly larger than required, as it will allow you to seal the edges properly.
- Understand the Uses of Poly Bags with Different MIL thickness: Choosing the poly bags of the right thickness is important. If the poly bag is too thin, it may puncture or break easily. If the poly bag is thicker than required then you may end up spending too much money on it. The breakdown below will help you understand some of the popular gauges.
- 1 Mil Poly Bags: The bags are generally used for storing items, which are light in weight with no sharp edges. 1 Mil poly bags are suited for short-term storage.
- 1.5 Mil Poly Bags: These bags are ideal to store items that require protection from moisture, dirt, and other environmental elements.
- 2 Mil Poly Bags: The bags can be used for packaging and storing or shipping items that possess light to medium weights including bin liners, equipment parts, and so on.
- 3 Mil Poly Bags: The bags offer extra protection for nuts, hardware, industrial parts, as well as bolts. These poly bags are also used for making furniture covers or mattress bags.
- 4 Mil Poly Bags: You can use these bags to store heavy duty items, which demand extra strength to avoid puncturing.
- 5 Mil Poly Bags: The bags are generally used for storing bulky items with sharp edges. Our 5 Mil bags help users ship their items safely without puncturing the bags.
- 6 Mil Poly Bags: The bags of this gauge are suited for packaging, storing, or shipping items with sharpened edges, which demand high puncture resistance as well as strength
- Request Poly Bag Proof: When ordering poly bags from us or any other manufacturer or supplier it is important to check if they meet your business requirements. You can request poly bag samples from us to ensure the bag meets your specifications.
澳洲10开奖结果查询At BlueRose Packaging, we regularly deliver custom wholesale polyethylene bags to our clients for storing the following things:
- Equipment and Equipment Parts: Both these items require bags that are strong enough to hold them. We offer bags in 3 Mil, 4 Mil, 5 Mil, and 6 Mil to meet specific storage requirements of our clients dealing with equipment and equipment parts.
- Food Items: Our custom poly bags are ideal for storing food items such as cakes, different types of breads, and bakery items.
- Electronic Items: The pink anti-static poly tubing available with us is often ordered by electronics manufacturers and suppliers to package and ship delicate electronic items. Being made of anti-static material, these bags ensure the protection of electronic components stored within them.
- Irregularly Sized Items: Many clients approach us with their typical packaging requirements, which may involve storing and shipping irregularly sized items. We provide gusseted bags, which can accommodate oddly shaped items.
澳洲10分析You may come across several suppliers dealing with poly bags; however, we believe the following factors make us stand out in the competition.
- Endless Customization Capabilities: We understand the importance of safe and secure packaging, which is why we offer endless customization capabilities in terms of sizes and gauges.
- Competitive Prices and Exceptional Quality: All our poly bags are known for their quality as they are created using high-quality materials. They are checked for their quality before leaving our premises. Adding to this, we offer competitive prices on bulk orders. Both these make us the common choice for wholesale polyethylene bags.
- FDA and USDA Specifications: Many of our poly bags meet the FDA and USDA specifications, which makes them ideal for food and pharmaceutical packaging.