Poly tubing or polyethylene tubing is a type of plastic wrap that comes in rolls, and it is widely used for different packaging applications across industries. This type of tubing is often used in place of another plastic packaging due to its ability to form customizable package lengths. Poly tubing is often used for packaging products of multiple lengths. At BlueRose Packaging, we provide heavy-duty custom poly tubing bags for storing equipment parts, irregularly shaped items, and various other heavy components.
Our poly tubing rolls assure strength, flexibility, and clarity, which makes them a perfect choice for various packaging applications. The following features make them popular with our clients.
- The bags are made from low-density polyethylene (LDPE). We also stock poly tubing made from anti-static polyethylene.
- These bags can be easily cut to the length of the item to be stored.
- LDPE custom poly tubing is available in gauge thicknesses such as 1.25mil, 1.5mil, 2mil, 3mil, 4 mil, and 6 mil.
- Anti-static poly tubing comes in 2 mil, 4mil, and 6 mil thickness. We provide class 100 cleanroom tubing in 4 mil and 6 mil gauge thicknesses.
- The bags can be easily sealed at one end or both ends by using tapes, heat seals, and twist ties.
At BlueRose Packaging, you can get wholesale polyethylene tubing to meet your diverse packaging needs. There are many manufacturers who may provide you with poly tubing in different specifications, however, we believe the following factors make our poly tubing rolls popular.
- The low-density polyethylene material used for building poly tubing lends them high clarity and helps improve their tensile strength and impact resistance. Both these factors make them ideal for objects with sharp edges or heavy objects.
- The clarity assured by these bags will ensure users see the contents and ensure their safety.
- The pink anti-static poly tubing material is formulated with additives, which helps avoid damages caused by static electricity during shipping, storing, and packaging various sensitive electronic devices.
- We stock poly tubing in various gauge thicknesses, so you can easily find the right tubing roll for your application. For instance, the bag with 1mil gauge thickness is used for storing lightweight items for a short duration; 2 mil bags are most appropriate for storing items that have light to medium weights; and 6 mil bags are used for storing items that may have sharpened edges and demand strength, durability, and high puncture resistance.
- 100 cleanroom tubing available with us is FDA approved, which makes them ideal for packaging food items, as well as several drugs in pharmaceutical industries.
- Our wholesale poly tubing is the most economical choice to package a wide variety of items.
- All poly tubing rolls are manufactured exclusively at our well-equipped facility, which helps us assure quality.
Quality and durability of our poly tubing rolls make them an ideal choice for packaging the following:
- Sensitive electronics
- Equipment parts of various sizes
- Food items
- Irregular shaped items
Our clients have diverse packaging requirements. Some clients specialize in multiple products, and they rely on polyethylene packaging for securing the products for storage or shipping. Our wholesale polyethylene tubing allows them to stock these packaging bags in bulk and save on their purchases. This helps them save on their overall product packaging costs. We offer attractive prices on bulk purchases. Our experts can tailor the pricing based on your requirement. Request a quote today to get pricing for wholesale polyethylene tubing.