Packing fragile items for shipping and storage is challenging, and often, manufacturers involved in the production and design of such things resort to different materials and techniques to minimize damage to their finished product. Biodegradable packing peanuts or loose-fill packing peanuts are used to protect fragile items during shipping. These items perfectly fill the gaps of packaging to avoid the protected item from hitting corners or edges of boxes. At BlueRose Packaging, we provide biodegradable packing peanuts in bulk to assure competitive pricing. In addition, we can provide them in colors other than pink and white to meet your specific packaging requirements.
Biodegradable packing peanuts have gained immense popularity in recent years.
- Biodegradable Composition: Traditional packing peanuts were made of polystyrene foam or Styrofoam as they provide additional padding and protection to a packed product during transit. Although lightweight, these materials do not decompose quickly and end up floating in water bodies or landfills for several years. However, biodegradable packing peanuts are made from natural and non-toxic materials which quickly decompose when discarded after use. These packaging materials can be used several times before discarding.
- Highly Safe: Biodegradable packing peanuts possess shock absorption properties and can cushion fragile items. This packaging material creates a win-win situation for the shipper and buyer. The shipper can assure the product’s safety, and the buyer can expect to receive the product in good condition.
- Low Carbon Footprint: Packaging waste can add to your carbon footprint, especially the ones made from petroleum byproducts. With many businesses and customers seeking eco-friendly shipping options, we offer biodegradable packing peanuts that help them both lower their carbon footprint. Our packing peanuts are made from recycled and degradable materials. With biodegradable packing peanuts, one can be assured that less waste will be created. This will help them lower their carbon footprint effectively.
- Ideal for Packaging Electronics: Foam packaging peanuts are used for packaging various delicate items, including electronics. However, the foam produces a static charge that can easily damage electronic items such as TVs. For this reason, it is not recommended to package certain types of items. However, biodegradable peanuts are made from natural material, and have no static charges. This makes them an ideal item for packaging a wide range of electronics.
- Unaffected by Petroleum Costs: Increasing petroleum costs have been a concern for many competitors. Styrofoam used to make the peanuts is affected by increasing oil prices, which would subsequently skyrocket packaging prices. However, biodegradable packaging peanuts are made from natural materials, so they remain unaffected by any such price increase.
Our experts have been answering customer queries on these packaging materials for years. Combined with our customer-centric approach, these answers have helped us build a long list of happy and satisfied customers.
- How does this biodegradable packaging disintegrate?
The packaging disintegrates on coming in direct contact with soil or water. This loose-fill packing peanuts are broken into substances that are consumed by bacteria in soil or water.
- Are these packaging supplies harmful to wildlife?
No, they aren’t harmful to wildlife. Created using all natural and recyclable materials, they cause no harm to animals who may consume them accidentally.
- Do they transfer any odor to the shipment?
No, they do not transfer any odor to the shipment. The raw material used in the packaging has been processed to remove odor, making them safe and odor-free.
- Do these biodegradable packing peanuts shrink under sunlight?
No, these peanuts will not shrink in heat and humid conditions. This is because the material used for making them is hydrophobic.
- Is biodegradable packing peanut durable?
Yes, we have used high-density material, which adds to the durability of these peanuts. They will not shrink under any conditions and are proven to retain their shape during shipping.
- Can I use biodegradable packing peanuts for packaging glassware and jewelry items?
Yes, you can use them to package either of these items and more.
We take pride in our client list comprising some of the prominent manufacturers in the US. Having served them for years, we understand their packaging requirements. Our experts always strive to deliver them what they want rather than what we have. They work closely with customers to understand their packaging requirements. We offer special tailored prices on loose-fill packing peanuts in bulk. This allows our clients to stock them in bulk and save on their packaging investments. It doesn’t matter whether you need them in one size or an assorted mix of sizes; you can still save on your purchases. We are committed to providing high-quality packaging solutions. Everything right from selecting the biodegradable material to design to manufacturing is performed in-house at our well-equipped facility in California, US. If you have any questions regarding loose-fill packing peanuts or any other packaging supplies, feel free to contact our experts today. Give us a call now to get your free consultation.