Shipping damages have been one of the big concerns for manufacturers and suppliers across the world. First, these damages can tarnish the brand image, increase their logistics efforts, and shrink their profit margins. Nowadays, businesses are considering stretch wraps to protect the goods from damage during shipping.
Stretch wraps are a type of plastic films that are used to tie, bind, or items of similar types together on a pallet or individually. Generally, made from linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) resins, these packaging solutions are widely used across industries for their stability, reliability, durability, and convenience. At BlueRose Packaging, we provide an extensive variety of stretch films and wraps. Whether for machine or hand use, our products come in various colors, lengths, and strengths to meet industry-specific needs. Contact us today at email@example.com for more information.
澳洲10计划软件Today, you can find several stretch film manufacturers and suppliers dealing with stretch wrap films. We believe customizability and quality are two factors that make us stand out as a trustworthy stretch film manufacturer among our competitors. The following are a few common types of stretch film wrap films offered by us.
- Cast Stretch Films: These are clear stretch films with good hold and uniform layering. Our cast stretch films offer good load retention and stretch capacity. They are best for uniform loads with even edges and are quiet to unwind. Being smooth, cast stretch film releases from the roll gently and can be used to package items together with minimal effort.
- Blown Stretch Films: These stretch films assure good hold as well as strong puncture resistance. The blown stretch films may not be as quiet as cast stretch films; however, they can bind or adhere to irregularly shaped objects or objects with sharp edges.
- Micron Stretch Films: These stretch films assure good hold and strong puncture resistance like blown stretch films. Our micron films are generally used for packaging irregularly shaped objects, and they also have quiet application, unlike blown stretch films. These stretch films are denser than the other two types of stretch films mentioned here, and hence their quantity required for packaging is lesser.
- Customized Stretch Wrap Films: We can provide custom stretch film rolls in different lengths and gauges to hold different weights. There are standard stretch wrap films offered; however, we can customize them for packaging products with odd shapes and uneven loads. We can customize them specifically to your requirements.
澳洲10人工计划公式There are several benefits of choosing stretch wrap films for your packaging applications and the following are a few prominent ones among them.
- Protection: The stretch films used for wrapping offer wide coverage, durability, stretching capacity, and puncture resistance. All these features assure immense protection to packaged or palletized goods. Additionally, the stretch films protect products from moisture, dirt, and dust.
- Clean Packaging: Many packaging solutions leave behind messy residues on peeling off; however, this is not the case with stretch film wraps. They can be easily peeled off and leave behind no residues.
- Ease of Use and Transparency: The stretch wraps are made from clear plastic and can be applied easily using a machine or hand. The clarity of stretch wrap films enables easy identification and scanning, which helps speed up cargo transfer in freight applications.
- Recyclability and Reusability: These wrap films are made from low-density polyethylene, which is a recyclable material. This recyclability helps reduce plastic waste and makes it reusable, too.
- Cost Effectiveness: This is a combination of all the aforementioned factors. These packaging solutions are durable, reliable, and assure efficient packaging, which makes them cost-effective. The stretch wrap film wrappers use less energy for operating, unlike other contemporary packaging machines. You can further save on costs by ordering wholesale stretch films from us.
- Versatility: The stretch wrap packaging is compatible with all pallet load types.
澳洲10开奖号码As a leading stretch wrap supplier, we serve clients from industries. We understand that the one-size-fits all approach does not work for everything. Our experts work closely with clients to understand their requirements before offering them suggestions. The following are a few common questions that they answer during this process.
- Why should I use stretch wraps?
Stretch wrap films are used to
- Protect products from environmental elements
- Protect and shield goods from UV rays
- Extend the shelf life of goods that are perishable in nature
- Stabilize-stacks of products banded together
- Tamper proof products against theft
- What points should I consider when buying stretch wraps for my application?
Stretch wraps are available in different configurations to meet your application requirements. As a stretch film supplier, we understand how difficult it may get. Thus, we regularly recommend our clients to focus on the following factors when choosing them for their applications.
- Type of product to be wrapped: You need to address the maximum weight and the type of product to be wrapped using these stretch wraps such as if it would be food distribution pallets or heavy loads with uneven edges and so on.
- Product Value: It is always better to use opaque stretch films if you are considering the product of high value such as electronic goods or luxury items.
- Mode of Transportation: How long would be the load transported? If you plan to ship products in large volumes over long distances then it is always better to choose heavy-duty gauge sizes.
- Load Weight: The loads that are thicker, taller, and heavier would require thick stretch wraps.
- What are the different gauge sizes offered by BlueRose Packaging? How should I choose the best gauge size for my application?
We currently provide stretch wrap films in the following gauge sizes. Their load capacities are indicated against each gauge for your reference.
- 120 Gauge Stretch Film: This heavy-duty gauge is ideal for shipping loads up to 4,000 lbs.
- 90 Gauge Stretch Film: This is a starting range for heavy-duty gauge and it offers resistance to punctures and tears. It can be used for shipping loads up to 3000 lbs.
- 80 Gauge Stretch Film: This gauge is used for wrapping pallets carrying items with even edges. It is ideal for shipping uniform loads up to 2500 lbs.
- 70 Gauge Stretch Film: This gauge is often used as a substitute for 80 gauge wrap in different applications. It can be used to ship loads up to 2000 lbs.
- 60 Gauge Stretch Film: This gauge is suited for light loads that have even edges. It can be chosen for loads up to 1600 lbs.