If you have got plenty of boxes, cartons and other items that need to be stored and shipped safely, then you will certainly benefit from cast stretch films. Manufactured utilizing a cast extrusion process, these stretch films or wraps are among the most widely used products in the packaging industry to wrap and secure objects for shipping and storage. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer the finest range of cast stretch wraps in rolls that are made from LDPE (low density polyethylene) or LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene). Being a reliable wholesale shipping and packaging supplies company, we guarantee competitive prices and quick lead times.
Stretch films are the most popular packing materials used by companies, but many people don’t know its effectiveness. It makes your products more organized and secure during transport. With stretch films, you can wrap your products tightly and prevent them from falling off. A few of the notable features of stretch films are:
- They are manufactured in multi-layer versions.
- Thin gauge films offer significant performance and cost savings.
- Our cast stretch films possess best-in-class load holding power.
- They come with single-sided or two-sided cling formulations.
- These films possess excellent gauge control.
- Cast stretch films are machine stretchable at 275%.
- These films are produced in gauges from 60 to 120.
Our range of cast stretch wraps have gained immense gained popularity because of its low cost, high versatility, and excellent load retention features. The other benefits associated with this packaging supplies are:
- Stretch films are highly valued due to their ability to stretch to several times their original length without breaking.
- Stretch wrapper is mainly used to protect pallets and packages from damage and it also improves the overall appearance of the products being packed.
- Our stretch films can prevent the ingress of moisture content inside the packaging as wetness can cause a host of problems including rust, mold and mildew growth and even insect infestations.
- These stretch films are basically flexible and thin polyethylene plastic films that are heat treated to stretch and then contract, forming a tight seal around the content of package.
- The film stretches to accommodate various shapes and sizes of products, while keeping other characteristics in mind like load strength and the tear resistance.
- Cast stretch films can be cut easily to length with shears or a perforator.
- They are advantageous than several other kinds of packaging wraps available in terms of durability, environmental friendliness and production speed.
- Stretch films also provide two-sided cling, which impart an added protection to the items packed.
- They get wrapped around the pallet or the product with the help of a cast wrapping machine easily.
- The film can be easily removed from the pallet or the product without leaving any adhesive on it.
- Stretch films can be used for packing all kinds of heavy to irregularly shaped items.
- Users will be able to see the contents clearly because of the clarity of the stretch wraps. This also helps for displaying products or reading bar codes clearly.
- They are quiet to unwind.
- Stretch wraps protect products from environmental elements and shield goods from UV.
- If properly wind, these films help in extending the shelf life of goods that are perishable in nature
Our stretch wraps are ideal for securing:
- Wooden pallets
- Steel pallets
- Plastic pallets
- Glass pallets
- Reusable containers
- Bulk bags
- Paper cartons
- Heavy equipment
- Wood products
We prioritize quality, innovation, and perfection to assure a complete customer satisfaction. Our cast stretch films are made under the strict supervision of skilled personnel in accordance with industry standards. Furthermore, due to their flexibility and long-lasting finish standards, the stretch films are highly valued and demanded in the industry. We assure attractive savings on wholesale cast stretch wraps. Our experts provide tailored pricing on all orders. Get in touch with our team today to discuss your requirements.