Open slat wooden crates, as the term implies are made of wood and have open spaces between them. Wooden slats are screwed in a mesh or square pattern. These wooden slat crates can be easily dismantled. You can even use clips instead of screws, which is much easy. With this, you can easily protect the boxes or contents inside. Also, you can wrap a plastic sheet around this slat crate, if required. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer custom open slat wooden crates after going through the client requirement thoroughly. We believe so much in customization because that is what we have learned over the years from our experience. There is no standard product and each requirement is unique which needs to be met. These crates can be customized in terms of weight, size, and shape. We offer wholesale pricing for all the bulk orders of our open slat crates. Additionally, we are a quality-centric organization, and hence each and every product which is shipped out of here undergoes a stringent testing and inspection procedure.
澳洲10人工计划软件Since these crates have open spaces from all four ends as well as the base, they are also called skeleton crates. Here are some features of our wooden slat crates.
- These are mostly made of dimensional lumber, rather than plywood.
- These crates, typically useful for domestic cargo, are quite economical as the material required is less compared to conventional closed crates.
- You can add pallets and skids to the crates to make their movement easy and safe.
- While, they are designed to suit lightweight to medium weight cargo, their weight bearing capacity is around 1000 pounds.
- They can be stored in a warehouse and stacked onto each other.
- While, they are typically designed for short- to medium-term use, you can dismantle them when not in use and reassemble if required.
澳洲10预测There are many benefits of using our wooden slat crates, and affordability is one of them. Here are some other benefits of wooden slat crates.
- While these crates are more suitable for domestic cargo, we offer ISPM compliant wood which can be shipped to other countries. This ensures safety in transit and compliance with international standards.
- You can easily ship domestic rugged shipments adding to cost efficiency of the product.
- To protect the products from direct exposure to sunlight and moisture, we wrap the whole crate in plastic.
- We offer options such as pins and screws to put together the wooden crate. Pins are easier when it comes to assembling and disassembling.
- Our rates have an easy dismantling process, and you can simply remove the pins or screws with the help of a flat head screwdriver.
- The fact that there are spaces in between the crate ensures you see the product inside. This makes it easy when offloading from a ship or truck.
- We offer plenty of customization in terms of dimensions, which allows even odd-shaped products to fit inside perfectly.
- The fact that you use less materials lowers the environmental concerns. Also, you can reuse it.
澳洲10龙虎和走势图One common application of these crates is transporting your products and delivering them to the doorstep. However, some of products may be directly kept inside a plastic-wrapped crate, and others may be packed in cartons of cardboard boxes which may be arranged inside the crate. They are used across industries for the same purpose. Some of the industries which use these crates are:
- Food and beverages
- Industrial machines and equipment
- Storage units and warehouses